Sunday, December 05, 2004

"Live-Chat" Button Dedicated to 'Lee'

News Time,

--It may sound like I'm obsessing but the mysterious 'Lee' really pulled me through a tough time, at a random moment. Because of his influence, I have added a "live-chat" button in the side-bar for anyone who needs someone to talk to. I will leave the service on on my computer with the volume turned up reeeaaaallllll loud so anyone, anytime can have someone to talk to. Please don't hesitate to click it. Blogging is about the online community, and not about withdrawing ourselves from one-another.

-Gorky

2 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Blogger Fisho said...

I apreciate your determination write something for a person and aol are the nazis of the future

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger Jimmy said...

This guy is a good man to talk to. If you're having girl trouble... this guy has has spent more hours in highschool with a girlfriend than without, its insane.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home