Sunday, December 05, 2004

Fifteenth Post!

Hey all,

--This is my fifteenth post, amazingly in only three or four days. Most were done when I should have been sleeping, as when this blog was created. I haven't gotten too many comments, but it's a big world, my sites not the most eye-catching, and I've only been up for half a week. Hopefully I will have accumulated more visitors and commentary in a month. But who can tell. Let the dice fall as they may. Anyway, peace be upon you, gentle viewer, and I hope you have a great day!

-Gorky

4 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Blogger John said...

Jesus christ, man, go to bed. =X

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger Jimmy said...

Gangstantaneous rhyming gorky. did you know that gorki is an industrial city in the European part of Russia and the place where some famous guy by gorky was born. I saw it in english in the dictionary... very good insight on my part. You should serously get some sleep though my brother. i'll try to tell of my other people about your gangstantanious blog dogg.

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger Fisho said...

How do you get so many people to go to your blog??

 
At 1:45 AM, Blogger Gorky said...

A little known fact about 'John' from above,

--He was hit by a car. Ouch. Poor John. I will draw up a very funny cartoon to anyone who can get me some statistics on people killed in accidents from being hit by someone else while on foot versus while driving. Just email them to me at ajman098@yahoo.com and I will draw up your prize, scan it, and fire it away. It may not be worth much to you, put I promise the cartoon will at least brighten your day (and be drawn well). I am too lazy and tired to look on my own...Could probably just Google it now that I think about it and save myself the work of drawing. As the unfortunate but still-kicking John says, "I need to get to bed man".

Good Night Everyone,

-Gorky

 

Post a Comment

<< Home